Hewlett Packard Hiring Bachelor’s degree for SAP FICO Analyst
Hewlett Packard is hiring Bachelor’s degree candidates for the position of SAP FICO Analyst. The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard|
|Post Name||SAP FICO Analyst|
|Experience||06+ years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- This role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting etc.).
- Contribute to the implementations of finance solutions for HPE’s Transformation program (Next Generation IT) and manage their ongoing support through one or more System Integrators
- Collaborate with external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation and ongoing support, ensuring adherence to established SLA’s
- Develops and maintains relationships with business SME’s and end users. Uses deep business and functional knowledge to drive engagement on major IT initiatives and ongoing support.
- Take the role of an SME/Functional lead on IT projects. Ensure the business requirements are fully captured to create superior solutions for the company. Provides Solution Design.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.