Hetero Drugs Hiring B.Com,BA candidates for Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Hetero Drugs Limited is one of India’s generic pharmaceutical companies and the “world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs”. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics. Hetero has 36 manufacturing facilities located worldwide.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hetero Drugs
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Trainee
- Qualification: B.Com,BA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :20th December from 9.30 AM onwards Hetero Corporate office, industrial estates, opposite sanathnagar police station, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad-500018
- Mode of application : Walk in
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To follow the cGmp, safety and adhere with company policy
- Performing the manufacturing operations according to the written procedures
- Follow the compliance stop and cGmp during batch production
- Maintenance the status aboard to know the current position of a batch equipment time to time
- Attending training programs as for the schedule provided
- Clean and wet section and clean rooms areas per the sanitation cleaning procedure
- Handovering the complete batch production Records, documents time to time after completion of activities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.