Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Heritage Foods Walk in Drive for CA/ICWA/MBA/M.Com,B.Com candidates for the role of Internal Auditor – F & A :
We are one of the Leading Private Dairy Players in India with a Chilling Capacity of 1.95 million litres per day, Processing Capacity of 2.57 million litres per day and Packaging Capacity of 1.71 million litres per day. By deeply committing ourselves to innovation and to providing authentic, high-quality milk products, we have grown multifold to occupy a sizeable share in India’s Dairy Market.
. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of Internal Auditor – F & A position as follows .
Heritage Foods Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
Eligibility and important details of Internal Auditor – F & A Vacancy at Heritage Foods :
- Post Name :Internal Auditor – F & A
- Qualifications: CA/ICWA/MBA/M.Com,B.Com
- Experience :03-07 Years of experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Location: Sonepat
- Selection : Based on interview
- Contact Person: Ramakrishna ( 9573122228 )
Internal Auditor – F & A Job Description:
- Review standard operating procedures & provide inputs on finance controls, Compliance requirement and process efficiencies. Conducts risk and assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identifies risks independently and assist in special assignment upon requests or need basis. Conduct follow – up PEC visits as necessary and monitor implementation of visit recommendations. Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and statutes. Identifying optimization potential in the areas provided as an engagement – cost optimization and revenue enhancement. Documents the results and prepares timely visit reports for management. Suggest and implement continuous improvement in the system and processes. Keep abreast with latest developments and enhance processes. Ensure that the PEC activity maintains its independence and objectivity