Heritage Foods Hiring B.Com,M.Com,MBA candidates for Accountant For Accounts Receivables & Payables and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).
. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant For Accounts Receivables & Payables as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Heritage Foods
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Accountant For Accounts Receivables & Payables
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,MBA
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for finalization & reconciliation of Sales Accounts Receivables & Payables. Reconciliation for Inter segmental accounts and Sales realization. Monitoring of Institutional customers Consignee sales accounts and business.
- Scrutinizing Selling Expenses, Distribution Expenses against budget. Execute, monitor, maintain records & review the entire Key Accounts & follow up with all clients. Effective Coordination in Finalization of Terms of Trade/agreements with Key accounts.
- Coordination in Internal & Statutory Audits and rectifications on audit queries. Physical verification of Stocks, Analysis of material losses and review. Regular data updating, smooth implementation of SAP Module.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.