HDFC Securities hiring Graduate for Relationship Manager.HDFC securities is one of the leading stock broking companies in India, and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank. It has been serving a diverse customer base of retail and institutional investors, since 2000.Headquartered in Mumbai, it offers an exhaustive product suite to help its customers invest in Equities, IPO/OFS, Buybacks, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Futures & Options for – Equity, Currency and Commodities, Fixed Deposits, Bonds, NCDs and National Pension Scheme, along with value added services like Online Will writing and Tax filing.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HDFC Securities
- Location : Indore
- Post Name: Equity Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 1 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Advising clients with regards to their Investments in Equity & Derivatives Market, place orders on their behalf.
2. Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments
3. Accelerating client base.
4. Cross selling of third party products.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply