Hdfc Limited Recruitment 2021. Hdfc Limited recruiting Commerce graduate for Financial Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited is an Indian financial services company based in Mumbai, India. It is a major housing finance provider in India. It also has a presence in banking, life and general insurance, asset management, venture capital, realty, education, deposits..Eligibility for the Financial Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hdfc Limited
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Accountant
- Qualification: Commerce graduate
- Experience:02-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Accounts payable – booking of supplier invoices based on defined process 2. Payment processing after validation 3. Managing petty cash disbursement, accounting and balance 4. Co-ordination across various verticals for accounts payable 5. Co-ordination with Bank for payment processing 6. Handling Reimbursements 7. Creation of Vendor Masters Collecting & verifying supporting documents
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.