HDFC Life Recruitment 2021. HDFC Life recruiting CA/MBA/PGDM for Deputy Manager Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HDFC Life Limited is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance services. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Life
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA/MBA/PGDM
- Experience:1.5-2.5+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execution of Monthly Internal Branch audits (offsite) in accordance with the relevant policies, procedures and quality standards
- Ensure checking of minimum sample cases, daily drafting of queries as per standardized observation and sending to the stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate scoping and coverage to provide comprehensive assurance to the management on Branch/Policy Servicing (all touch points) control environment
- Prepare audit checklist, audit program for branch/ Policy Servicing (all touch points) audits
- Quality verification of central checks conducted by audit team member
- Independent discussion and closure of deviations with Auditee/Stakeholder with minimal escalations to next level
- Support & Coordinate with outsourced auditor for visits, timely closure and report issuance
- Ensure relevant data is provided on time for branch onsite audits
- Provide support and ensure timely closure and quality of onsite audit reports as per the rating methodology
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HDFC Life entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HDFC Life entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.