HDFC Bank Recruitment November 2019:HDFC Bank Recruitment for Analyst-Cost Mgmt-Finance for Mumbai.This position required CA,MBA qualification. Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
HDFC Bank Recruitment important details:
- Role Name -Analyst-Cost Mgmt-Finance
- Qualification & Experience -CA,MBA with 1-5 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -NA
- Sector :Bank
Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -21st Nov 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
Analyst-Cost Mgmt-Finance Job Description:
- Cost Analytics Monthly /Quarterly Review of Expenses Horizontally/vertically ie Expensewise / cost centre wise review Designing Reporting Architecture Quarter End Financial Closing Consolidation and validation of Provision Expense Variance analysis QoQ/ YoY Managing Audit Budgetary control Consolidation and validation of Budget Control on budgeted staffing Budgetary control through Variance analysis Forecast Consolidation of Forecast Forecast Strategies Cost Driver Framework Identifying the cost drivers Creating the framework linking the drivers with the cost incurred.
- Cost Reduction Discovering the opportunities to reduce cost through analytics/benchmarking/Market Practice etc Staff Productivity Analysing staff productivity through use of models Staffing Approvals Approving additional staff/ ensuring staff release on the basis of productivity models/understanding of process.
Company description:HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading Bank insurance companies, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various Bank stage needs of customers.The products include Protection, Pension, Savings & Investments, Health, etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview