HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting MBA/CA/FRM/CFA for Sr. Credit Manager – Wholesale Credit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020..Eligibility for the Sr. Credit Manager – Wholesale Credit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Sr. Credit Manager – Wholesale Credit
- Qualification: MBA/CA/FRM/CFA
- Experience:07-12+ years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 18,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review credit proposals (CAMs/ Interim CAMS) submitted by business on assigned set of accounts and assess the risk involved comprehensively.
- To convey a clear opinion regarding the feasibility of the proposed transaction/ proposed facilities, from risk point of view, covering business model, industry risk, structure, financial risk
- Awareness of the product proposed and suitability to the client needs
- Maintaining Complete / accurate CAM’s / Coverage and Intensity of Diligence & Adherence to Credit Policy and extant regulatory guidelines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.