HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting Graduate for Team Leader-IFG and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.Eligibility for the Team Leader-IFG as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Team Leader-IFG
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:05-10+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- A) Team Management Managing a team of at least 3 relationship managers To align RMs with vertical/ Banks objective and to make sure the entire unit is motivated towards achieving common goals Monitoring and guiding RMs to achieve their respective income, asset, liability and other targets. Joint client meetings along with RMs for better scoping and income.
- To Help the RM to scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy and guidance on how to achieve it. Ensure that all the management guidance is properly passed on to the last RM in the team for effective management guidance implementation. Supervision of RM on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall. Also to make sure all RMs are productive Training and mentoring the individual RMs.
- On the Job Appraisal and feedback for continuous improvements. Recruitment Interviews. Providing Administrative approvals B) Asset Growth Identifying potential and scoping the clients for Asset growth (Budgeting) Ensure to meet the assigned asset targets Ensure significant YoY Asset growth on absolute basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.