HDFC Bank is hiring Any Graduate,Any Postgraduate .HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location :Sonepat, Jalandhar, Bathinda, Ludhiana, Moga, Panipat, Hisar
- Post Name:Relationship Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate,Any Postgraduate
- Experience :03-07+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:05
- Salary:6,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- To achieve overall business targets on volumes and profitability for BBG customers. 2. To regularly interact with the branches for lead generation for BBG, updates on the leads in CRM, ensuring conversions and following complete lead conversion process. 3. Market scoping and identifying the potential customers with wallet share for all BBG customers and product penetration and strategy for achievement under various initiatives jointly with branch banking team. 4. RMs have to follow the laid down sales process which involves updation of the regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients. These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors. 5. These calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments. 6. Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RMs portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply