HDFC Bank hiring graduate for Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Location Manager as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Customer Service Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Respond to customer first contact resolution mails received at designated liability ID as per agreed business TAT
- Responsible to identify NFTR cases and follow up with the concern business unit for adequate resolution
- To ensure adherence to all laid down process while responding to customer mails
- Responsible to provide complete and accurate resolution to customers, to achieve the overall objective of Customer satisfaction.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.