HDB Financial Services Hiring Graduate candidates for Senior Sales Officer & Sales Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients Our lines of business include – Lending and BPO Services. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Sales Officer & Sales Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDB Financial Services
- Location :Chandigarh
- Post Name: Senior Sales Officer & Sales Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 23 December , 10 AM onwards HDB Financial Services, SCO, sector-21, 2nd Floor, Chandigarh.Contact Person : Mr. Vipul Khuller
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales and revenue targets for assigned location
- Source business from self employed / salaried customers for retail loans personal loan, business loan, loan against property, gold loan, etc.
- Maintain daily sales report
- Coordination between all the Sales Support Departments.
- Ensuring high levels of Customer Service delivery.
- Taking care of all process and related escalations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.