HCL Walk In From 14th February – 15th February For B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA
HCL is hiring B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA candidates for the position of Analyst .HCL is a $6.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Info systems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 1,00,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms…Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
Vacancy Details :
|Experience||00-01 years of relevant experience|
|Time and Venue
14th February – 15th February from 10 AM onwards
HCL, Navins WSS towers,1st Floor, 108, Harris Road, Pudupet, Chennai-2 LANDMARK: NEAR CASINO THEATRE
- Ensure unbilled items are issued in a timely manner in line with targets/SLAs set.
- Daily validation & clearance of meter reading errors, contract errors, Partner Portal errors which are causing unbilled items.
- Identifying system issues and logging Solution Manger tickets to resolve
- Ensure business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved.
- Driving connectivity to ensure billing quality
- Promote Portal usage self-service for meter reading entry
- To ensure compliance with T&Cs and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview