Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
HCL Technologies Hiring Graduate for Technical/Process Trainer.HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Technical/Process Trainer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 00+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1)-To make outbound calls following up on outstanding claims/accounts. (No Sales Involved) 2)-Make / Receive calls from customers relating to their invoices / outstanding / orders or collect insurance details.
- -Document and take accurate action on the information gathered from either the insurance representative or customers. 4)-Process medical billing related transactions accurately and in accordance with client stipulated procedures. Our requirements: Education: Graduation is mandatory Experience: Freshers Willingness to work Night shifts.
- Other Benefits: -Attractive performance Incentives -Overtime allowances -Free Transportation for women (Door pickup & drop – T&C Applied) -High Standard Environment -Cost-free medical insurance -Exposure with world-class certified trainers Work Location: HCL Sholinganallur office, Chennai Shifts: US Shift
- Interested candidates can mail their updated resumes to the below-mentioned email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line \”Application for healthcare – Apria\”
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply