HCL Technologies is looking for B.Com – Commerce, MBA/PGDM in Finance candidates. HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows :
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Finance
- Qualification: B.Com, MBA/PGDM in Finance
- Experience : 05-08
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Quarterly Cost Budget, Monthly variance analysis of Forecast Vs Actual Cost utilization,
- PO management for budget utilization.
- Managing chargeback revenue for department from all LOB’s across HCL.
- Publish Monthly Integrated Dashboard for Budget utilization with variance and Headcount Data to all leadership team.
- Payments Tracking in respect to PO realization.
- Establish and operate centralized mechanisms and procedures to meet reporting needs of Risk and Compliance’s (R&C) compliance programs
- Perform data collation and extraction (from tools/SharePoint), review, analysis, validations and create reports using MS Excel’s (advance level experience in developing macros is must)
- Automate reporting tasks to minimize the manual and multiple interventions
- Preparing presentations, analytical reports and dashboards to be presented to higher management and leadership (Periodic and Adhoc)
- Co-ordinate with internal/external stakeholders and act as single point of contact for data collations and reporting for compliance programs
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness of centralized reporting
- Ensure quality and timelines adherence of all reports
- Focus on best practices and models that are used in industry and can be helpful in meeting the reporting expectations
- Meet all Ad hoc reporting requirements
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grading of the post
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply