HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021.HCL Technologies recruiting B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA
- Experience: 01-06+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- share CV @email@example.com OR WhatsApp at 9599555476
Job Description/Skills Required
- Be part of General Ledger (GL) team for a global clients F&A process at HCL Noida Will be jointly / independently responsible for end to end month/quarter/year end close activities
- Be jointly/ independently responsible for GL reporting for assigned entity Be jointly/ independently for submission of applicable Tax, Legal & Statutory submissions as per clients local laws Produce performance reports for HCL Management & Client Management
- Desired candidate should have at least 1 years of working experience in General Ledger (GL) accounting
- Must have some experience in independent end to end month end closing
- Desired candidate should have experience in Intercompany accounting transactions
- Candidate must have good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory
- Candidate must be flexible to work 24*7
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.