HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 22-03-2022.HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL Technologies Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Technical Process Position.Complete Details for the Technical Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Send your resumes on below mail id: Email Id-Navneetfirstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Duties are listed in order of greatest importance. The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs. Enter Responsibilities/Essential Duties Technical Support to customers over phone/Email 24/7 mostly US hours 5 days a week with 2 weekly offs which may be clubbed or split based on requirement. Performing Technical troubleshooting or order fulfilment related activities with end customers over Phone/Emails. Engaging in adhoc additional activities as may be assigned by the respective manager Eg Tracking Escalations, monitoring call volumes etc. Our requirements: EDUCATION Bachelor’s Degree required SKILLS: Excellent spoken and written English. Intermediate level of MS Outlook knowledge and email etiquettes Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills Strong listening skills Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities..