Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
HCL Technologies is hiring Graduate ..HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise……Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Delhi NCR
- Post Name:RPA Business Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :01-06+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Process Owner in Finance and Accounting, Insurance, HR or ITO services.
- Minimum 1.5 years of BA experience in UiPath Implementation projects
- Strong understanding of RPA Technology and documentation practices
- Experience in using Visio & documentation tool to prepare Process mapping (Current & Future State), Workflow diagram, Low level process document
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Knowledge in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Experience with UiPath partner products like ABBYY will be a plus
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Experience in adapting to defined document templates and getting signoff from client on requirements
- Gathering requirements on RPA point of view and integration parameters
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Individual Contributors.
- Thinkers and analyzers – with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply