HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021. HCL Technologies recruiting Graduate for Expense Accounting-GL and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Expense Accounting-GL as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Coimbatore
- Post Name: Expense Accounting-GL
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Reconciliation & Certification
- Accrual & Prepayment Accounting
- Brokerage, Audit, Legal and other cost allocations.
- Payroll Accounting
- Project Accounting Accounting of Capex and Opex items.
- Collaborate closely with the onshore team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines and ensure that deliverables of the team are load balanced as compared to team staffing.
- Develop the team to adopt owners mind set, work independently, and effectively manage timelines
- Manage resources to assist with ad-hoc projects and new transactions to support the GAO Accounting controller group
- Lead the day to day activities of an accounting and reporting team that is performing Accounting & Reporting
- Performing managerial reasonableness reviews and discussing reporting & analytics deliverables prepared by the team to ensure results make sense, that messaging is on point for the audience and ensuring the core objective of the deliverable is met
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings
- First point of escalation within the local reporting line for dealing with issues (people/process/technology) and ensuring that compliance requirements are adhered to (e.g. company policies surrounding standard of conduct, information security, employment regulations)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.