HCL Technologies is Hiring MBA for the Position of Business Analyst – Strategy
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise . Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Business Analyst – Strategy position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Business Analyst – Strategy at HCL Technologies
- Post Name : Business Analyst – Strategy
- Qualifications: MBA
- Experience : 01-03 Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Business Analyst – Strategy Job Description:
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting – creating structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget
- Project Execution and Governance – tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process
- Project Documentation and Archives – ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders
- Interacting with Top Leaders of a organization on strategic initiatives etc. and be skilled in Reporting/ Analytics / Budgeting / Monthly Deck etc .
- Analysis on Funnel, Cross sell & new business vs budgets.
- The role requires the person to support and lead various strategic initiatives of HCL “CXO” office and Drive initiatives at Organizational and functional level.
- Preparation, implementation and tracking of strategic projects.
- Using quantitative analysis and statistical/mathematical methodologies to solve business problems.
- Timely analysis through reports, dashboards, modelling and trend analysis.