HCL Technologies Hiring B.Com/BBA,BA,BBM,MBA,MA,MIB candidates for Analyst (Investment banking) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst (Investment banking) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Analyst (Investment banking)
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA,BA,BBM,MBA,MA,MIB
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:1,00,000 – 2,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook Should be ready to relocate and work in night shift.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.