Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
HCL Foundation Hiring CA (inter)/ICWA (Inter),B.Com,M.Com for Associate Manager-Finance .HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the Corporate Social responsibility arm of HCL Technologies in India. It is a value-driven, not-for-profit organization that thrives in contributing toward national and international development goals, impacting the lives of people and communities through long-term sustainable programs. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HCL Foundation
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Associate Manager-Finance
- Qualification: CA (inter)/ICWA (Inter),B.Com,M.Com
- Experience :05-08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Please submit your CV with a Cover Letter..Send your application to ( email@example.com ) and ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) latest by 12 th November 2020.
- Support program teams in preparing partner MOUs, vendor contracts, and purchase orders while ensuring alignment with project budgets, appropriate terms and conditions and ensuring compliance with grant requirements as well as applicable laws and regulations in accordance with HCL Foundation guidelines.
- Provide support to concerned teams for collation of data and analysis of program related financial information and Project Progress Reports.
- Maintaining and updating the financial dashboard with details and status of reports and fund transfer including expenditure/ disbursement, undisbursed balance and timelines for disbursement
- Support the program teams in the development of new project proposal budgets and provide quality technical advice on budget templates and guidelines.
- Support teams with vendor quotations and comparatives as per requirement and coordinate with concerned teams to ensure timely issue of purchase orders
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-