Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd recruitment for CA,CS,MBA/PGDM: Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment 2019 for the position of Officer . Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd., often referred to as HPL, is the largest petrochemical company in India, with a total capacity equivalent to 7, 00,000 TPA of ethylene. It was formed out of a joint venture between Government of West Bengal, The Chatterjee Group, TATA Group and Indian Oil Corporation in 1994..The vacancy as follows.
Job Description or Requirements: – Officer
- Handling over raw material for converting the same into finished products. Billing to the end customers and collection of payment.
- Monitoring of outstanding and carrying out Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintaining inventory of Raw material as well as finished product with periodical reconciliation between book & physical balance.
- Handling of Job work process. Inventory Management. Monitoring and Control of our Stock lying with the processor with reference to the value of BG submitted.
- Monitoring of outstanding. Bank reconciliations etc
|Qualification & Experience||CA, CS, MBA/PGDM With 01+ Years|
|Time & Venue||NA|