GVK EMRI Released Job Openings On 29-03-2022.GVK EMRI EMRI handles medical, police and fire emergencies through the ‘ 108 Emergency service’. This is a free service delivered through state- of -art emergency call response centres. Operating in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for GVK EMRI Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
GVK EMRI Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 12-22+ Years Experience for Head – Finance & Accounts Position.Complete Details for the Head – Finance & Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Lucknow
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- If interested and you can join ASAP, please share your resume at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Comprehensive budget plan design for state operations
- MIS generation analysis and communicating outcomes to senior management
- Monthly closure of books of accounts
- Monitoring internal controls
- Enforcement of management policies
- Defining metrics & measure to track the performance of the teams
- Handling internal & External audits
- Liasioning with Government Departments
- Handling Direct and Indirect Taxation issues
- Ascertaining the new projects cost, analyzing the revenue generation and advising about the cost-benefit analysis.
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, accounting policies/ principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Ensure the compliance to various statutes, and developing robust internal control processes.
- Initiating cost savings measures in order to reduce the overall cost of Projects