Quality Council of India Giving Opportunity for Internship . Quality Council of India (QCI) is an autonomous body set up to establish an accreditation structure in India and to spread the quality movement by undertaking a national quality campaign. Our mission is to lead a quality movement in India for emphasis on adherence to quality standards in all spheres of activities. QCI was set up in 1997 by the Government of India, ASSOCHAM, CII, and FICCI. The Ministry of Commerce & Industry acts as a nodal point for all the matters connected to QCI..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Quality Council of India
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name:Internship
- Qualification: Graduate
- Stipend : 40000 Lump-Sum
- Duration:6 Months
- Last Date: 7 Mar’20
Job Description/skills Required
- Work on tax audit, statutory audit, etc.
- File return of income of individuals/professionals
- Work in accounting, journal ledger, and MIS reporting
- Experience in accounting, journal ledger, and MIS reporting
- Good in MS Office, Tally, etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply