Grant Thornton LLP Recruitment for Manager-Accounts for Bengaluru location.This position required Chartered accountant qualification.Grant Thornton LLP is the American member firm of Grant Thornton International, the seventh largest accounting network in the world by combined fee income. Grant Thornton LLP is the sixth largest U.S. accounting and advisory organization
Grant Thornton LLP -important details:
- Role Name – Manager-Accounts
- Qualification & Experience – Chartered accountant with 07-09 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Accounts
- Location- Bengaluru
Grant Thornton LLP -Job Description :
- Setting up accounting systems/COA, process etc.
- Review of accounting transactions and ensuring accounting per company policies and in accordance with IGAAP
- Prepare financial statements in compliance with IGAAP
- Prepare tax audit forms – FORM 3CD, etc.
- Ensuring appropriate control over banking function and review of monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and ensure monthly closure of the sub-ledgers and GL as per the timelines
- Review and finalization of monthly trial balance
- Prepare monthly management reports (local and global) – Balance sheet, Profit and loss account and Cash flow statement and other MIS reports
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview