Grant Thornton hiring CA,MBA for Associate Director and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. We have offices in 59 commercial centers throughout the United States, represented by 594 partners and managing directors and over 8,500 personnel. Our annual revenue exceeds $1.74 billion (USD).Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Director as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Grant Thornton
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: CEO/MD/Director
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience : 8 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
– Combining their accounting knowledge with investigative skill sets in various investigative and litigation support engagements
– Conducting forensic analysis of financial data
– Preparing forensic accounting reports from financial findings
– Preparing analytical data for litigation and testifying as needed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.