Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DXC Technology India Private Limited is hiring any graduate candidates. DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: DXC Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: R2R
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Experience : 02-07 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Time and Venue: 26 February, 11 AM onwards RIL Info Park Ltd, Ramanujam IT SEZ, 7th Floor, Block-D, Littlewood Tower Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Taramani, Chennai – 600113, Contact person: Komal Singh (email@example.com)
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Knowledge of general ledger accounting, specifically with Reconciliations of general ledger accounts, including processing reconciliation of transactions, and processing journal entries for Daily, Weekly and Monthly for low to high complex accounts, with high volume transactions.
2. Knowledge of General Ledger Accounting domain and operational experience with ERP’s (SAP)
3. Good knowledge on daily cashbooks balancing
Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations
4. Experience posting journal entries and support with accurate backup.
5. Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections
6. Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics
7. Good knowledge of corporate business accounting and corporate business management
8. Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities
Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
9. Supplying timely and accurate financial information and summary reports to corporate finance
10.Supports review of processes and key controls to ensure compliance with operational model
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply