Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited recruiting CA for Assistant Accounts Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited is an electrical power generation and distribution public sector undertaking that is owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu..Eligibility for the Assistant Accounts Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
- Location :Tamil Nadu
- Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies: 18
- Details of Salary:.56300-178000
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Last date for online Application:19/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The number of candidates advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction/increase with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection. The candidate on their selection will be placed in the Level-2 of officer pay matrix.
- They should be preferred to serve anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Assistant Accounts Officer recruited directly shall undergo training for a period of one month in TANGEDCO. Notwithstanding anything contained in any orders/instructions/ guidelines in force relating to request transfer of Officers/Workmen of the TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO, for effecting maintenance, improving of administration, to ensure utmost consumer satisfaction, and in public interest, that the candidates appointed by Direct Recruitment to this post, until completion of five years, shall not be eligible to make any application requesting transfer to any other circle/office under the control of any other appointing authority and until completion of three years, shall not be eligible to make such application within the circle/office under the control of the same appointing authority.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates registered in the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online for competing in the selection process. Applying for the post through online and attending the examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.