Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring BBA/MBA/CS/LLB/LLM/Bachelor’s degree for Project Assistant/Consultant- Admn. & Finance .The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is an subordinate office under the aegis of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Handling and dealing with various subjects, matters and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance and policy. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Project Assistant/Consultant- Admn. & Finance
- Qualification: BBA/MBA/CS/LLB/LLM/Bachelor’s degree
- Experience :01+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:04
Job Description/Skills Required
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for various positions in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc. can be downloaded from the website: http://www.iica.nic.in. An online Interview is being conducted on every Wednesday.
- Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at email@example.com . 3. One candidate can apply for one position at a time. 4. The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion of the Head of the Institution. 5. The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply