Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) was incorporated in 1967 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, The main objectives of the company are to promote and develop Industrial electronics with indigenous know-how and to attain self-sufficiency in Atomic Energy programme, Defence, Space, Civil Aviation, Security and other sectors of strategic importance.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruiting Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Director (Finance) Position.Complete Details for the Director (Finance) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 180,000 – Rs. 340,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman & Managing Director. He/ She is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies. 3. Salary: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA) 4. Qualification: (i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with finance specialization with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Preference would be given to Chartered Accountant. (ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. (iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA/ PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification. 5. Experience: (i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. (ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. (iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. 6. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier..