National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2021. National Centre for Disease Control recruiting B.Com,CA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for Consultant Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The National Centre for Disease Control is an institute under the Indian Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established in July 1963 for research in epidemiology and control of communicable diseases and to reorganize the activities of the Malaria Institute of India..Eligibility for the Consultant Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Centre for Disease Control
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Consultant Finance
- Qualification: B.Com,CA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 75,000 (Per Month )
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Time and Venue: National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station).
Job Description/Skills Required
- a) Eligible candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above may appear for the Walk-ininterview on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). b) The eligible candidates may register their names for interview between 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested copies.
- Registration will be closed at 11.00 AM sharp. Candidate reporting after 11.00 AM will not be entertained. Candidates reporting without original document will also not entertained. The candidate must ensure their eligibility, as per above Terms of Reference, before appearing for Walk-in-interview/ Skill Test. c) The Walk-in-interview/ Skill test shall be held in batches to ensure social distancing in view of the on-going COVID19 pandemic.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.