ONGC Hiring CA/MBA/PGDM candidates for Director and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is an Indian public sector multinational crude oil and gas company. Its registered office is in New Delhi. It is owned by the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Director as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ONGC
- Location :Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
- Post Name: Director
- Qualification: CA/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:180,000 – 340,000 (Per Month)
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :25-02-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. (a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/and thereafter forward it online Or (b) fill up the Application Form online only against this
- Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline 2. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 25/02/2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.