NIUA Recruitment 2021.NIUA recruiting CA,CWA,CFA for Procurement and Contract Management Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The National Institute of Urban Affairs is an institute for research, training and information dissemination in urban development and management in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1976 as an autonomous body under the Societies Registration Act.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Procurement and Contract Management Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NIUA
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Procurement and Contract Management Officer
- Qualification: CA,CWA,CFA
- Experience: 05+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :15/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- National Institute of Urban Affairs 1 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110003
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Procurement & Contract Management Officer – CITIIS shall facilitate end to end process of procurement process for good and services; and report to CITIIS Program Coordinator/Team Leader. The responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but will not be limited to: 1. Develop a procurement plan for the CITIIS program / make necessary amends to the procurement plan as per the needs of the program in consultation with program partners.
- Drafting the IFBs, REOIs, ToRs, RFPs, Bidding Documents, etc. as per the Standard Bidding Document of AFD and relevant rules of Government of India. 3. Draft replies to the queries from the bidders/consultants, minutes of pre-proposal/pre-bid conference and issue amendment/s to the procurement documents. 4. Conduct evaluation of proposals / bids received and draft evaluation reports to obtain NOC from AFD or any other relevant agencies.
- Provide technical assistance to Smart City SPVs on preparation, publishing of bidding announcements and consultations as per the Companies Act, Smart city mission guidelines and relevant State Government procurement rules.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.