National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2021. National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM for Director and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) is a “MINI-RATNA- Category-I”,was established on 9th January 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country in the core sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries.Eligibility for the Director as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Director
- Qualification: CA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience:01-15+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 22-03-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 22/03/2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- (a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – https://pesb.gov.in/ Or (b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – https://pesb.gov.in/
- 2. Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format. A. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.