National Payments Corporation of India Released Job Openings On 01-12-2021.National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Payments Corporation of India Recruiting CA Candidates with 06-09+ Years Experience for Lead – Accounts Receivable Position.Complete Details for the Lead – Accounts Receivable as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounts Receivable- Debtors follow-up, Reconciliation etc., Data/MIS related to Accounts receivable, Income Provisioning, Process improvement, Finalization related activities and Disclosures in Notes to Accounts etc. related to AR
- Documentation for Settlement of foreign currency outward (NETS)
- International Alliance TDS recoveries
- Review of Fees/Reports/Accounting structures for new International Partners
- DTAA documents collection from International Partners
- Reconciliation of International Alliance ledgers with Operations team data
- Working & transfer of Income, Tax between International Alliance Settlement Accounts and NPCI Current account
- Liasining with Banks for Banking requirement of new and existing International Alliance partner’s settlement account
- List of TDS to be claimed in Annual Return
- International Alliance GSTR-2 Input Reconciliation
- International Alliance GST Input credit Invoices collection and reconciliation
- Follow up for Recoveries of non-receipt of GST Input Invoice/credit
- Co-ordination with Online ops team for GST Input invoices/credit.
- E-Invoicing compliance under GST
- GST Audit & Monthly GST Returns filing for all NPCI entities.
- International Alliance Accounting.