National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Bhopal recruiting Charted Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA(Finance) for Senior Accounts Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chennai was established as an autonomous Institute by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in the year 1964 to improve the quality of Engineering Education system in India and in the Southern Region in particular. Within this mandate, the institute takes initiatives to offer need based Human Resource Development programmes through appropriate modes and develop curricula and instructional resources..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Accounts Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Bhopal
- Location :Bhopal
- Post Name: Senior Accounts Officer
- Qualification: Charted Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA(Finance)
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :10/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- . The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed in Para 3 and 4 above may be forwarded to The Director, National Institute of Technical Teacher’s Training and Research, Shanti Marg, Shamla Hills, Bhopal- 462002.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.