Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) Released Job Openings On 09-10-2021.Life Insurance Company of India or Life Insurance Corporation of India is a government insurance and investment company in India. The company was launched on September 1, 1956, when legislation was introduced in Parliament to nationalize the insurance industry.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) Recruiting CA/CFA/MBA Candidates with 15+ Years of Experience for Chief Financial Officer Position.Complete Details for the Chief Financial Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Rs. 7,500,000 /-Per Year
- Opening date for online Application: 09/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Steering the accounting team to ensure accurate and timely financial accounting and reporting as per local GAAP and Regulatory (IRDAI, SEBI, RBI etc.,) guidelines and provisions of LIC and group companies. 2. Lead costs reviews with each of the function and business segment. Understand the cost drivers and follow strict cost tracking mechanism. Adherence to regulatory provisions with respect to expense of management regulations and allocation of expenses. 3. Lead all the finance projects including Indian Accounting Standards implementation of the Corporation and group companies. 4. Coordinating with Statutory Audits for timely closure of audit. 5. Evaluating internal control systems/procedures to highlight shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations. 6. Advise the investment back office in matters related to their functioning. 7. Design and adherence to stringent controls across all the processes. Continuous process reviews, audits, documentation of procedures, implementation of controls and key metrics. 8. Rigorous review of trial balance and ensuring that the balances are reflecting the true financial position and performance of the Corporation.