Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board – KIIFB is looking to hire CA/M.Com for the Accounts Executive role. Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board is a government owned financial institution in the Indian state of Kerala to mobilize funds for infrastructure development from outside the state revenue. KIIFB is a statutory body constituted by the ‘Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Act, 1999. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Kerala location & Accounts Executive Role
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board – KIIFB Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board – KIIFB
- Location : Kerala
- Post Name: Accounts Executive
- Qualification: CA/M.Com
- Experience :01+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 02
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finalization of accounts. Preparation of Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet of the organisation and get it audited from statutory auditors. Preparation of MIS reports, monthly financial reports, and budget reports. Preparation of various statements for Tax Audit and filling of audited Income Tax Return.
- Monitoring all accounting records as per commercial accounting norms and accounting standards of ICAI and accounting policies adopted by the organisation. Ensuring timely settlement of bills of services and materials suppliers, as per delegation of powers and its proper accounting, timely accounting receipt and debit/credit notes.
- Scrutiny, passing of bills of suppliers and statutory compliances and payment within given time frame. Scrutiny of accounting records with particular reference to settlement of old large outstanding recoveries.
- Review of internal control systems including timely and proper working capital assessments. Ensure compliance with commercial taxes and other laws.
- Ensure timely payment of VAT, CST, TDS, GST. Ensure filing of tax returns as per rules and in time. Developing and implementing an effective cash flow control system, pricing policies and guidelines.
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments Monthly and quarterly review of all financial statements and report the same to top management of the company
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply