Kerala Feeds Limited Hiring ICWA Inter/CA Inter/M.Com/MBA candidates for Management Trainee (Finance) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Kerala Feeds Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking under the control of Government of Kerala. The Company is committed to produce and sell good quality compounded cattle feed and feed supplements to dairy farmers at affordable rates.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Management Trainee (Finance) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kerala Feeds Limited
- Location :Kerala
- Post Name: Management Trainee (Finance)
- Qualification: ICWA Inter/CA Inter/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 06.01.2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form they may contact the HELP DESK on the phone number: 0471 2320101 ext: 237,250 between 10 am and 5:30 pm on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.