National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Hiring For Data Processing Assistant.Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
Eligibility :Data Processing Assistant
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- Qualifications:B.Com, B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, BCA, Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Experience :01+ years
- Vacancies :01
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: New Delhi , Delhi
- Selection- Based on interview
- Last date for submission of online application – 10.02.2020
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
|Post Name||Data Processing Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Pay||Rs. 27,101/- pm|
|Educational Qualification||1. Possess B.Sc. (IT)/B.E.(IT)/BCA with 2 years of experience Or B.A./B.Com. with 5 years of experience (contractual – not below the level of DEO) in Government Organization (Centre/State)
2. Computer proficiency with commonly used packages like MS-Word, Excel, Power Point and Web surfing.
3. Willingness to travel to States and districts to provide technical assistance and ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments
Years of Experience: 2 years or 5 years of experience as mentioned above
|Age||Not above 30 years|
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of Reports concerning the Physical, Financial and Demographic Status of all States and State profile.
2. Verification and assimilation of PIP (Project Implementation Plan) of States and extracting out information required for
various heads. Preparation of reports and financial statements on the same.
3. Funds related Data collection from various divisions under NHM, Data verification and preparation of Final statements.
4. Preparation of data of States for Monitoring and Evaluation of NHM activities progress in the states.
5. Carry out speedily dispatch of the outward communication from this Ministry to various Ministries/State/Division under
the NHM using available mode of communication.
6. Support NHM Division/MIS manager/Web Designer in facilitating various activities of NHM.
7. Technical write up for web designing matters.
8. Any other job as and when assigned by Senior Officers.