Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) hiring CA,ICWA Candidates. The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) was set up by an act of Parliament during 1972. The erstwhile Marine Products Export Promotion Council established by the Government of India in September 1961 was converged in to MPEDA on 24th August 1972. MPEDA is given the mandate to promote the marine products industry with special reference to exports from the country.Interested and eligible candidates apply online .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)
- Location : Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
- Post Name: Accounts Officer
- Qualification: CA,ICWA
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Rs. 45,000/-Per Month
- Last Date: 02/03/2020
- Address: MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi, Kerala 682036
Job Description/skills Required
- Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, ICWA for the position of Accounts Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 02/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts
1. Post: Accounts Officer
2. Vacancies : 01
3. Salary : Rs. 45,000/-
4. Qualification: CA/ICWA With threes Experience.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply