Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) is Hiring CA,MBA for the Position of Director
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Director position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Director at Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
- Post Name : Director
- Qualifications: CA,MBA
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Rs. 1,60,000 – Rs. 2,90,000/-Per Month
- Location: Delhi
- Last Date to Apply: 13/03/2020
- Selection : Based on Resume
- Address: Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Director Job Description:
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 13/03/2020.
1. Name of the Post: Director (Finance)
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
(i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
Click here for more details and Apply