IRCTC Recruitment 2021. IRCTC recruiting Graduate for Company Secretariat and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian Railways that provides ticketing, catering, and tourism services to the Indian Railways. Eligibility for the Company Secretariat as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IRCTC
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Company Secretariat
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4800/-/Leve1-8 (47600- 151100) OR in Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4600/- /Leve1-7 (44900-142400)
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Last Date for online Application:28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:The Group General Manager (HRD), Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd., 12th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi- 110001
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sub.: Filling up the post in Company Secretariat Department of IRCTC in the grade of E-2 (IDA Pattern) on Immediate Absorption basis. It is proposed to fill up the 01 post of Assistant Manager (Secretarial), E-2 grade, pay scale Rs. 50000-160000 (IDA pattern) in Company Secretariat Department on Immediate Permanent Absorption basis. The selected candidate will be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi of IRCTC.
- a. Post Name: Company Secretariat b. Qualification and Specific requirement for the post: (i) Graduate and Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Candidate with degree in Law will be preferred. (ii) Three years post qualification Experience in handling the overall statutory compliances and diversified secretarial work of the company viz. Company’s Act 1956/2013, SEBI (LODR) provisions etc. (Internship/ training shall not be counted for experience).
- Applications received without the requisite certificates & necessary documents will not be entertained. i. Copy of 10th / High School/Secondary/School leaving certificate showing Date of Birth. 1. Copies of Educational & Professional Qualifications. Experience Certificate. 2. Copies of Commendations/ Awards Certificates. 3. Integrity certificate. 4. D&AR/Vigilance/SPE clearance certificate. 5. Attested Copies of APARs/ACRs for the last five years (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017- 18, 2018-19, 2019-20) 6. Caste Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST or OBC).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IRCTC entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IRCTC entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.