Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) is hiring Degree or Diploma in Business Management
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) # Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) # Degree or Diploma in Business Management #Noida
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) is looking to hire Degree or Diploma in Business Management for the Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) role. India has an extensive network of inland waterways in the form of rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks. The total navigable length is 14,500 km, out of which about 5200 km of the river and 4000 km of canals can be used by mechanised crafts. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Noida location & Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) Role
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)
- Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Business Management
- Experience :05+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Punjab senior excise officials booked for GST scam
- Entire GST compensation will be paid off
- SEZ unit can claim refund of ITC distributed by ISD unit
Job Description/Skills Required
- Holding analogous post on regular basis OR Holding post in Level – 9 and Level 10 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100+GP Rs. 5400) with 5 years regular service in the post: b) Possessing educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits, as under (Period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years)
- Degree from a recognized University with professional qualification of passing of the final Exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants, or SAS Commercial examination of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department or member of any of the organized accounting/audit service.
- Interested candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may send their applications to Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), IWAI, Noida; so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, or by 22/10/2020 whichever is later, in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) on deputation basis, against Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/20/2020-Admn Dated 07/09/2020” to the Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply