India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.India Post Payments Bank is a specialised division of Indian Post which is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Post a department under Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Opened in 2018, the bank had acquired about 4.0 crore customers by December 2020…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) Recruiting CA/CS/MBA Candidates with 05+ Years Experience for Chief Compliance Officer Position.Complete Details for the Chief Compliance Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision Bring user-centered design methods to digital applications from concept to launch. Partner with the Technology team too leverage the scale offered by the product platforms without compromising on core experiential principles and associated UI/UX Oversee management of user experience/ interface research and testing processes Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries Perform metrics analysis to inform design and user experience/ interface optimization efforts.