Income Tax Department Hiring Degree candidates for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Stenographer Grade II and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Income Tax Department is headed by the apex body Central Board of Direct Taxes. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Stenographer Grade II as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Income Tax Department
- Location :BHOPAL
- Post Name: Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Stenographer Grade II
- Qualification: Degree
- No of Vacancies:08
- Details of Salary: 25K+
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :02/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Applications must be addressed to : The Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs./Admn), and must be sent to the following address : Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011 by post/by hand on or before 02/02/2021. (17/02/2021 for candidate domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir). Also clearly write on the envelope : “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR/TAX ASSISTANT /STENOGRAPHER GRADE II/UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT —————————-” Or
- B. Duly filled and signed application along with all the certificates in high resolution PDF form to the following mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Candidates are required i) to carefully write the above email address, no representation will be entertained on account of wrong ‘to address’ ii) It should be two pdf files with permissible size of 10 MB, one file for application and one for enclosures. iii) One candidate should send one mail only iv) Applications should be scanned after signing and photo pasting. v) In case of any mail related problems, the candidate may contact the person Shri Ratnakar Jha, Inspector of Income Tax at his number 9406717073. 08. The candidates on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region (MP & CG herein further)
- The applicant shall enclose attested copies of the following certificates: 1. Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age. 2. Certificates of Educational qualifications. 3. Sports/games certificates as mentioned at S.No. 04 above. 4. SC/ST/OBC caste certificate. 5. Copy of Aadhar Card ( or Aadhar Authentication form in the absence of Aadhar) The candidate must be in possession of the requisite qualification for the concerned post as on 02/02/2021. Further, latest colored photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be pasted on the application form.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.