Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) hiring LLB/LLM, MBA Finance, CFA,CA, ICWA for Officer – Company Secretary .Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was established in 1974. HPCL headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an oil and natural gas company. HPCL produces Oil, natural gas, petroleum, lubricant, petrochemical. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) (TRAI)
- Location : Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, 400020 Maharashtra
- Post Name: Officer – Company Secretary
- Qualification: 1. Associate Membership (ACS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) &
2. Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters/years), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters/years) for PwBD candidates from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Additional Qualification in Law (LLB/LLM), MBA Finance, CFA,CA, ICWA and other certifications post membership qualification by ICSI is preferred.
- Experience :Minimum 3 years of Post Qualification work experience (after obtaining Associate membership of the ICSI) in a Company Secretarial set-up of a Listed Public Limited Company.
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Salary: 60000-180000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Last Date : 16th October 2020
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Compliances under Company Law and its Rules and Regulations, various statutes under SEBI Act namely
LODR, SCRA, Insider Trading, etc., DPE guidelines on Corporate Governance and other applicable
2. Managing formalities for Public Issue/Right Issue/Bonus Issue/Split/Allotment of Shares/ Dividend
3. Filing of various Forms and Periodical Returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
4. Preparation of Notices of Meetings, Agenda Notes and Minutes in connection with Meetings of the Board
and Board Sub committees, etc.
5. Drafting of Reports like Notice of AGM, Board Report, Annual Return etc.
6. Coordinating and anchoring meetings of the shareholders, Board and Board Sub committees in accordance
with the Companies Act, SEBI and other applicable Acts.
7. Coordination and handling of Investor Relationship activities such as Transmission, Transfer, IEPF
process, monitoring the activities of R&T Agents, etc
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply