Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment 2021. Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar recruiting Post Graduate Degree in any discipline under Economics/ Commerce/ Management for Project Fellow and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar, Punjab, India on 24 November 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary. Guru Nanak Dev University’s campus is spread over 500 acres near village of Kot Khalsa, nearly 8 km west of the Amritsar, next to Khalsa College, Amritsar.Eligibility for the Project Fellow as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
- Location :Amritsar
- Post Name: Project Fellow
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline under Economics/ Commerce/ Management
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Last date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for providing timely and reliable support to the project managers in terms of data, follow-ups, status updates and summary presentations
- Conduct regular follow-ups with relevant stakeholders and establish a strong communication channel with the Project Manager
- Support the project managers with presentations and documents for review based on inputs collated from various stakeholders for further action
- Responsible for highlighting any exigencies, delays or inefficiencies in the project execution and reporting it through the appropriate channels
- Communicate internally with the project management team to identify specific concerns and requirements and share insights of on-ground happenings based on stakeholder interactions
- Pro-actively utilize available communication media within the company to manage the project effectively
- Responsible for stakeholder management within the company and externally through multiple modes of communication
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.